Упражнение 3. Future Perfect Continuous
Поставьте глаголы, стоящие в скобках, в соответствующую форму (утвердительную, вопросительную или отрицательную) Future Simple, Future Perfect Continuous или Present Simple активного или пассивного залогов:
- They (to talk) for over an hour by the time Chris (to arrive).
- When you (to finish) your English course, (you / to live) in New York for over a year?
- She (to work) at that company for three years when it finally (to close).
- She (not / to write) the book for four months by the end of October.
- He (to be tired) because he (to exercise) so hard.
- When I (to finish) this course, I (to learn) English for twenty years.
- You (not / get) a promotion (until / you / to work) here as long as Tim.
- When I (to come) at 4:00, (to practice) long?
- In the summer Mike (to try) to find a new job for five months.
- How long (to learn) German this year?